Job Title : CNC 5 Axis Router Machine Operator
Posted : 2017/10/19
Location : Boise, Idaho 83705
Start Pay : D.O.E.
Job ID : BOI2231
We are looking to add a talented 5 Axis Router Programmer/Operator to our successful team. We are a company specialized in manufacturing complex, proven or new parts for semi-trailers. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is passionate about machining and is looking for new company to call home. We offer passionate leadership, health benefits and a great place to grow your career.
- Responsible for proper set-up and utilization of assigned equipment.
- Set-up, edit, and run all facets of work assigned
- Experience working with Mastercam and Elucad software systems.
- Fundamental knowledge of G & M codes and the ability to run multiple machines at once
- Read blueprints for specifications and inspect and measure parts
- Adhering to company processes and procedures, including updates, signatures and stamps, counting quantities, labeling and non-conformance related activities
- May assist engineering/programming in developing fixtures as needed
- Assist Lead person as needed
- Confer with Area Lead and Programmers regarding drawings, sketches, and design data of a part to determine dimension and configuration of tool path(s)
- Monitor and replace cutting tools as needed in machines and equipment
- Test operation of tool to ensure proper function and performance
- Ensure company procedures and “best machine practices” are being followed and are in place at all times
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
- Work Over Time as required by Customer/Company needs
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma and/or GED equivalency.
- Able to work with little to no supervision as well as assist in the development of new processes.
- Must follow plant and department safety standards as well as actively promote safe work practices at the machine/work station
- Demonstrated ability at operating computer numerical control machines
- Must know quality standards and produce to specifications and standards
- Must follow company policies and guidelines
- Must be present for work on time as scheduled
- Must have basic math skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a team or independently
- Be able to stand on feet for most of the day
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Previous experience will be helpful
Immediate interviews available
Immediate interviews available now – Please Contact Us for more information.