Welders $$$ DOE
Day: Monday – Thursday, 5:00am – 3:30pm | Swing: Monday – Thursday, 4:00 pm- 2:30 am
Set up, operate, and tend machines to fabricate custom trailers. Utilize cutting-edge equipment to weld in all positions produce parts for custom semi-trailers.
- Safely operate equipment to meet production requirements.
- Perform MIG welds on steel, according to company standards.
- TIG welding skill is a plus.
- Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality and little supervision
- Ability to operate cranes with proper rigging skills.
- Understand and know how to use personal protective equipment (PPE) for all work areas and materials.
- Accurately and promptly produce materials to specifications under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and follow established procedures and approved processes.
- Experience in pulse-on-pulse MIG machine.
- Comply with all equipment operations & procedures.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings.
- Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality and little supervision.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a team or independently.
- Be able to stand on your feet for most of the day.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
Start your career with an industry-leading manufacturer in Boise, ID. Join our team and work in a clean, modern shop with the latest technology and tools. These are career positions with one of the best benefits packages in the Treasure Valley. Pay = DOE. Opportunity for growth and advancement