Quality Assurance Technician
Swing Shift: Monday-Saturday 2:30pm-1:30am
Pay: 12.00 per hour/DOE
A local food processing company has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Technician.
Employees will inspect, monitor and document finished products. Employees responsibilities include; data entry daily using a computerized system and using basic math skill are required.
- Employees inspect incoming poultry, pork and beef to ensure quality.
- Employees inspect internal temperature of cooked products.
- Responsibilities include documenting cooling and freezing temperatures before final product is packaged.
- Employees will learn and follow all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Required to stand entire 8 hour shifts, and lift 25 pounds throughout shift.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.