Start a career with a company that offers stable, indoor work, excellent benefits, and advancement opportunities!
Call our office at 208-378-8700 for an immediate interview, or submit resume via email.
Immediate openings for SWING shift!
Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-2:30am – Enjoy 3 day weekends! Pay Rate: $13
Are you a highly-motivated and ready to learn? A large manufacturing company in East Boise is now hiring for an Equipment Operator Trainee. This is an excellent opportunity for a mechanically inclined individual with critical thinking skills, and a desire to learn. Must show initiative and have a team mentality. During the training process, must demonstrate the ability to use good judgment, problem-solve, plan, be an active team player, and work well with others.
The Plasma Operator Assistant oversees the cutting/ burning process including, but not limited to: Work order evaluation, machine set up, performs all cutting functions in accordance with blueprints/drawings.
– Assist and train in the operation of the plasma table
– Use multi-menu, multi-function machine set up
– Load and unload materials- including use of overhead cranes
– Meet job requirements, specifications, and timelines
– Inspect material for quality conformance
– Manage orders, time, and
– Maintain equipment and work area
– Manage time and work orders
– Able to learn quickly in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
– Ability to read and understand detailed blueprints and plans
– Ability to follow detailed instructions and problem solve
– Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
– Must have strong math skills and computer skills
– Be mechanically inclined and detail oriented
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.