2019 ACHD – Paint Crew, Now Hiring! Apply Today!
Call 208-378-8700 for an immediate interview
Work Schedule: Work season is now through early September
Days: Monday – Thursday (Friday-Sunday off)
Hours: Early morning 3:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Ada County Highway District (ACHD) is hiring for long term Seasonal PAINT CREW employees for the spring and summer seasons. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week), as weather conditions permit. Pay is $10.50 per hour.
This crew completes roadway markings including placement of reflective markers and application of hot tape and paint striping for crosswalks, arrows, and bike lanes.
– Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, using tools and equipment.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent attention to detail.
– Traffic control experience is a plus.
– Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds and work a 10-hour shift.
– Must be able to work the early morning shift with reliability.
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– Must have valid Idaho Driver’s License (Class D) with a good driving record.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.