ACHD 2020 Crack Seal Crew
$12.50 per hour
Personnel Plus is accepting applications for our Crack Seal Crews for Ada County Highway District to work through the winter/spring season. Crews start work ASAP and work through April or May of 2020.
CALL 208-378-8700 FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!
Work schedule is Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Crews are scheduled to work a 40-hour week; however, work is dependent on weather conditions.
Crew members assist with maintaining and repairing pavement cracks using compressed air and heat to remove moisture and debris, and fill cracks with hot-applied asphalt-based sealant.
– Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time while being exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
– Employee must be able to frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– Must have a valid Idaho driver’s license and a good driving record.
– Experience working in construction, outdoors, or with maintenance tools is preferred but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com