Administrative Specialist- Machine Shop $17.00 p/h
Personnel Plus, Inc. is NOW HIRING an Administrative Specialist- Machine Shop in Boise, ID
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- $17.00 p/h
- Excellent Benefits!
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Maintains filing systems, document control, and records as required by the Quality Management System
- Retrieves records and documents as requested; prepares written summaries when needed
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Schedules conference room availability as needed
- Creates and distributes or posts minutes or other materials for meetings
- Customer order entry and work order creation, pack list, and invoice creation
- Purchasing tasks
- Data entry and research to assist with estimating
- Packaging, labeling, and other shipping tasks
- Other tasks related to production (cleaning, assembling, etc.)
- May use a company vehicle for deliveries and pick-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP experience preferred (not required)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of office equipment
- Basic understanding of office procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Ability to proofread, format, edit, and type approximately 50 wpm
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize work as given
Please submit your updated resume for immediate consideration.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.