Administrative Support Specialist- Highway District $16.00 p/h
Excellent opportunity working in County Government.
The Administrative Specialist will perform various customer service, administrative, and secretarial tasks to support Contracts and Procurement for the Highway District. This team oversees obtaining public works construction, goods, and services via sealed bids and other procurement processes.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Produce effective business communications using the rules of the English language
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related business software, and other general office equipment
- Ability to accurately complete forms, organize, copy and prepare materials
- Attentive to detail and process-oriented
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
This is a full-time opportunity with a local highway district located in Garden City, ID.
The work schedule is Monday- Friday from 8 am- 4:30 pm.
Please submit an updated resume for immediate consideration.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!