Maintenance Technician will be responsible, for the overall maintenance hotel complex and all areas related to the day?to?day maintenance operations of the community. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, and painting, repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls, and building exteriors.
- Make ready units for a new move? ins
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program.
- Complete grounds work such as grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping, shoveling snow and de-icing property in the winter.
- Coordinate special projects as directed.
- Ordering supplies and keeping an updated inventory of supplies on hand.
- General plumbing and electrical skills a plus.
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees. Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively complete the tasks outlined above. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships. Technicians must be willing to travel to other properties twice weekly.
- Have 1 year or more experience performing maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in order to run errands for the company.
- Qualities that are a Must:
- Be reliable and able to follow company policy.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Have good people skills.
- Have good time-management and prioritization skills.
- Be courteous and professional at all times.
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.