Apply Today for ACHD’s 2019 Chip Seal Season
CALL 208-378-8700 FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!
Crews are scheduled to work a 40-hour week; however, work is dependent on weather conditions. Work Monday – Thursday with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
$10.50 p/h to start
Chip Seal crew will assist with repairing pavement chips & cracks on the roadways. Sealers will use compressed air and heat to remove moisture and debris from the pavement cracks, and fill chips/cracks with hot-applied asphalt-based sealant.
– Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time while being exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
– Employee must be able to frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– Have a valid Idaho driver’s license, and a good driving record.
– Experience working in construction, outdoors, or with maintenance tools is preferred but not required.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.