Personnel Plus, Inc.
Baseball/Softball Field Maintenance
The City of Nampa is looking for an individual to work with their recreation department at Nampa City Parks, assisting with the setup and maintenance of the recreational areas.
- Preparing softball and baseball fields
- Driving city vehicles to city parks
- Pulling trailers for plowing of baseball/softball diamonds
- Spraying lines for bases
- Posting up guidelines, and signs to stay off fields as needed
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift/move 50lbs occasionally
- Must be 18 years or older
- Baseball/Softball knowledge preferred on required
- Starts March Ends October
- Schedule varies but work weeks will consist of 40 hours
- Typical schedule 8-5pm
About the Company:
- City of Nampa Recreation Department ensures that all recreational facilities are maintained and accessible to the public in a clean and functional manner. They are also responsible for city sports programs.