Job Title : Book Store Associate
Posted : 12/11/2018
Location : Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
Start Pay : $9.00
Job ID : PER5480
Bookstore Employee Job Duties:
- Job Description
Provide excellent customer service, cash register operations, cash handling, processing sales, etc. Placement lasts approximately three weeks.
- Use the bookstore inventory management computer system to provide and assist with finding accurate book information.
- Use the bookstore inventory management computer system to stock shelves and maintain the appearance of the bookstore.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
- Maintain outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and keep supplies stocked..
- Cashiers perform floor persons duties, in addition to cashiering.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills are needed to use bookstore point of sale system and inventory control system.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to move and handle boxes of merchandise throughout the store, which entails lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work varied hours/days
- May require repetitive bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, walking, squatting, kneeling, twisting manual grasping and handling.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.