Building Mobile Homes
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
- Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- Position, join, align, and seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections and pipes.
- Measure, mark, and record openings and distances to lay out areas where construction work will be performed.
- Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, and other temporary structures.
- Build and position forms for pouring concrete, and dismantle forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
- Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement.
Requires repetitive movement, Requires bending or twisting, Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls, Requires standing, Requires telephone conversations, Requires face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams, Requires contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, or otherwise), Requires competition or awareness of competitive pressures, Includes exposure to whole body vibration , Includes exposure to contaminants , Requires working in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions, Requires working in very hot (above 90 F degrees) or very cold (below 32 F degrees) temperatures, Includes exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable, Requires making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization, Requires making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients or the company, Requires exposure to hazardous equipment, Requires exposure to minor burns, cuts, bites, or stings, Requires being exact or highly accurate, Freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals, Requires meeting strict deadlines, Job pace is determined by the speed of equipment or machinery, Requires coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities, Requires work with others in a group or team, Includes responsibility for the health and safety of others, Includes responsibility for work outcomes and results, Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment, Job tasks are performed in close physical proximity to other people, Requires working outdoors, exposed to all weather conditions, Requires working in an open vehicle or equipment
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Performing General Physical Activities
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Handling and Moving Objects
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Getting Information
- Controlling Machines and Processes
- apply cleaning solvents
- read tape measure
- signal directions or warnings to coworkers
- understand construction specifications
- install siding or sheeting
- move or fit heavy objects
- prepare building surfaces for paint, finishes, wallpaper, or adhesives
- fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- use hand or power tools
- use surfacing machine to polish terrazzo or concrete
- repair cracks, defects, or damage in installed building materials
- finish concrete surfaces
- read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts
- apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coatings
- install insulating materials
- control operation of compressors
- clean rooms or work areas
- climb ladders, scaffolding, or utility or telephone poles
- mix mortar, grout, slurry, concrete, or related masonry material
- prepare site or surfaces for concrete or masonry work
- operate power construction equipment
- operate power driven pumps
- work as a team member
- anchor or brace wooden structures, frameworks, or forms
- dig holes or trenches for foundations, posts, poles, or related items
- move materials or goods between work areas
- assemble and install pipe sections, fittings, or plumbing fixtures
- use measuring devices in construction or extraction work
- apply plaster, stucco or related material
- cut, shape, fit, or join wood or other construction materials
- erect scaffold
- install prefabricated building components
- grade or redistribute earth for roads or other construction
- operate floor sanding machine
- operate pneumatic tamper to patch pavement or tamp earth
- use hand or power woodworking tools
- build or repair structures in construction, repair, or manufacturing setting
- load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- paint walls or other structural surfaces
- assist mechanic, or extractive or construction trades craft worker
- mix paint, ingredients, or chemicals, according to specifications
- operate hoist, winch, or hydraulic boom
- operate jackhammer
- operate land or site surveying instruments
- use spray paint equipment
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Learning Strategies
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
Complex Problem Solving Skills
- Complex Problem Solving
- Equipment Maintenance
- Equipment Selection
- Operation Monitoring
- Operation and Control
- Operations Analysis
- Quality Control Analysis
- Technology Design
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
Resource Management Skills
- Management of Financial Resources
- Management of Material Resources
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Time Management
Desktop Computer Skills
- Word Processing
- Building and Construction
- English Language
- Engineering and Technology
- Public Safety and Security
Liquid propane torches
Rough terrain forklifts
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!