CAREGIVER- PERSONAL CARE AIDE
WILL TRAIN! $15.00 to start
A Caregiver supports patients in our assisted living facility by helping residents complete basic tasks and provide support and companionship.
- Serve as a patient and caring companion to clients
- Bathing, dressing, and related personal care tasks
- Managing medication
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional patience and listening skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Be drug-free
- Able to safely lift and move 50 lbs.
- Able to pass a Health and Welfare background check
- The company will provide training and certification as a Medication Tech
Work part-time OR full-time, flexible scheduling available!
Monday- Friday shifts: 2 pm- 10 pm
Weekend shifts: 6 am- 2 pm
$15.00 per hour to start, OR more DOE.