CDL – A Drivers
We are looking for motivated professionals who are wanting a rewarding career with a well-established, trusted, family-oriented company. Our client offers competitive pay with Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 60 days along with paid time off. Apply today to begin your path to success and become part of a great team.
General Description of the Job:
- Daily DVIR pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Delivery of potatoes from cellars to McCains in Burley.
- Safety is essential for every employee and requires all employees to follow the company safety program. In addition to policy, the client incorporates safety cameras in its equipment to help establish safe driving habits.
- Establish and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with Company’s customers, clients, management, and co-workers.
- Comply with all CDL Truck Drivers safety requirements and policies, as well as report any unsafe conditions, accidents, or incidents immediately to Dispatch, Operations Supervisor, and/or Operations Manager.
- Local, home every night.
- Work flexible hours and shifts, being reliable and punctual.
- work in all weather conditions.
- Read and write English
- Must be able to meet Company’s insurance carriers’ requirements to be insurable.
- Must be able to meet requirements of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Ability to operate a Manual transmission.
- Valid State-issued Driver’s License, Class A.
- DOT Medical Card
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member or our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.