CDL A Drivers are responsible for transporting different types of goods from distribution centers to customer locations using a truck. They are also required to perform inspections before and after a trip, and unload cased products from the trailer to customer facilities. The driver will be in direct contact with clients. While on the job site, the driver will be considered the lead employee.
Pay is based on experience
Position is graveyard, 10-12 hour shifts
- Must have a valid Idaho CDL-A License
- Must have a current medical card
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have a current DOT Physical
- Must know how to reverse with a loaded truck
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.