CHEF – State Veterans Home $20.00 p/h
NOW HIRING a CHEF – State Veterans Home in Boise, ID
- $20.00 p/h to start
- Proof of vaccination is required
- Full time, 40 hours per week- 8-hour shifts
- Schedule will vary Sunday-Saturday, starting as early as 4:30 AM and ending as late as 2:30 PM (breakfast and lunch shifts)
- Excellent opportunity for employment with a State Agency
- The Chef will be responsible for the preparation and serving of meals according to dietary needs
- Work as a team player to provide daily nutrition to our respected Veterans
- Monitoring methods of food handling
- Preparing meal service
- Checks food temperature to assure food safety
- Prepares special diets according to the menu and as specified by the Idaho Diet Manual to include food preferences.
- Performing assigned work and cleaning routines
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary
- Food safety/ food handling certificate (Serve Safe preferable)
- Experience/ knowledge of preparing large quantities of food following recipes
- Knowledge of different diets and altered diet textures
- Work within a time frame to prepare and serve appealing and appetizing meals
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at waist level
- Ability to pass the Division’s Criminal History and Background Check requirement with full clearance
IMMEDIATE HIRE AVAILABLE!
*Comprehensive benefits upon rollover- Medical, dental, vision, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, and MORE!*
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!