City Landscape/Grounds Maintenance- Benefits Available – Eagle, ID
Personnel Plus, Inc. is NOW HIRING Landscape/Grounds Maintenance – City of Eagle
- Full time, 40 hours per week- two schedules available!
- Tuesday- Saturday, 6 am – 2:30 pm OR Sunday-Thursday 6 am – 2:30 pm
- $15.00 p/h
- Benefits available
- An excellent way to open doors for full-time employment with the City
- Mows, trims, and edges at parks and City Properties
- Uses power tools to maintain parks and landscapes
- Maintains flower/plant beds
- Trims shrubs and small trees
- Applies fertilizers and weed control
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to pass a background check
IMMEDIATE HIRE AVAILABLE!
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member or our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.