Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting. Clerical workers perform a variety of duties that can change throughout the day. Typical duties of a clerical worker can include entering data into a computer, filing records, sending and receiving faxes, answering telephone calls, relaying messages and greeting clients and employees. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. VERY BUSY OFFICE.
• Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
• Assist in filing duties.
• Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Answer inquiries about the company.
• Help organize office activities.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
• Retrieve files for personnel.
• Take and deliver messages.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.a
• Perform data entry.
• Perform drug screening
• Recruiting and Hiring Top-Quality Employees
Working hours are from 8 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday unless told otherwise, time could reduce.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.