A reputable precision machine shop located in Southeast Boise is hiring an experienced CNC Lathe Machinist.
Immediate interviews available. 208-378-8700.
This is an excellent career opportunity with a fantastic company in beautiful Boise, Idaho.
The primary focus of this position will be manufacturing specialty parts for the manufacturing industry.
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND A COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY!
Shift: Monday- Thursday, 4:00 pm- 2:30 am (Friday, Saturday, Sunday OFF)
- Operate and setup CNC lathes
- Read and understand blueprints; written and electronic
- Identify needs and improvements in production
- Ensure products meet precise specifications
- Monitor accuracy and replace dull cutting tools
- Use tools to inspect and verify specification conformance
- Minimum of 5 years CNC Lathe operation.
- Possess basic tools: Micrometer, calipers, indicator and hand tools in a lockable toolbox
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree, or related training/work experience
- Gibbs CAD/CAM software experience
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.