Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Personnel Plus Inc, of Twin Falls is looking for individuals for a CNC Operator. Must have a clean back ground!!! Are you super comfortable with math and able to interpret instructions that may be written, oral, diagrammed, schedule formed? If so, please read on.
The CNC Operator will operate one or more machines, make operational adjustments, and perform
machine, tooling, and parts inspections.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings.
- Load parts into the appropriate machinery, using the best available tooling methods.
- Remove, sharpen, and reset tools.
- Make slight adjustments when necessary.
- Inspect product using precision measuring tools.
- Product inspections during set‐up and throughout the production process.
- Verifies conformance of sample work pieces to specifications, using calipers and micrometers.
- Monitor machine for unusual conditions.
- Work in a safe and professional manner wearing required personal protective equipment.
- Keeping area mopped and clean.
- Load metal bar stock into feeding mechanism.
- ags and returns any unused material to material control to be put back into inventory.
- Cooperate with supervisor and co‐workers (teamwork).
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. You may be required to possess or obtain your own hand tools and measuring equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills sufficient to
understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to,
handle, or grab; reach with hands and arms; to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch push, and pull; to lift 35
pounds, and occasionally to lift and/or move75 pounds and on rare occasion lift and/or move up to 100
pounds; to use close and distance vision, depth perception, and to adjust focus.
Personal Protective Equipment:
The employee is required to wear safety‐toe shoes for at least 8 to 10 hours a day, hearing protection,
and eye protection.
The noise level in the environment is loud. While performing the duties of this job the employee is
frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, oils, or other cutting fluids.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.733.7300 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.