Immediate openings – Excellent Benefits
$14.25+ DOE to start
Work Monday-Thursday & enjoy 3-day weekends
Day: 5:00am-3:30pm | Swing: 4:00pm-2:30pm
Set up, operate, and tend machines to produce parts for custom semi-trailers. Machines can include, saws, drills, rollers, press brakes, etc.
- Safely operate machines to meet production requirements.
- Accurately and in a timely manner manufacture parts to specification under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and follow established procedures and approved processes.
- Comply with all machine operation procedures.
- Other duties as assigned to help meet production goals.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn to read and interpret drawings.
- Must have basic math and measuring skills.
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Work well as part of a team and independently
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Previous experience in machine operation is helpful, not required
CALL NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW! 208-378-8700