CNC Setup for Mill
Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is HIRING for a CNC Mill Setup specialist
- Day Shift
- Full Time hours
The CNC Setup specialist performs program editing for CNC Mill. Also responsible for building
and maintaining relationships in a team environment modeling professionalism, inter‐personal
skills, problem solving, adaptability, and personal value commitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings.
- Knowledgeable of machining tools and procedures.
- Load parts into the appropriate machinery, using the best available tooling methods.
- Understand speeds and feeds, tooling, programs, and operation sequences.
- Use machine controls to cycle machine through; production operations, set‐up,
adjusting tool positions, and changing tools. Also, review machine operating criteria
such as cycle time and spindle rpm.
- Change, position, and secure tools in tool holders by utilizing tool monitoring system
and presetting equipment.
- Perform first piece sample inspection according to the operation control plan. By
utilizing qualified measuring devices, the machinist monitors the part dimensions
through continuous checking of part features and process control tools (such as SPC). …
- Monitor machine for unusual conditions.
- Work in a safe and professional manner, keep a clean work area, and wear proper
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Associate/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in
- The ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills
sufficient to understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
- Above average ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using
whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; use hands to
feel, handle, or grab; reach, pull, push, and lift with hands and arms; walk, stoop, kneel,
crouch and reach. Some sitting may be required.
- The employee is frequently required to lift 35 pounds, occasionally required to lift
and/or move75 pounds and rarely move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to wear safety‐toe shoes/boots.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical
parts, oils, or other cutting fluids. The noise level in the environment is loud.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.