Sewing technicians will be responsible for the manufacturing and production of a variety of outdoor gear and bags such as neck gaiters, face masks, back packs, blankets, rodeo and tack supplies, hunting gear, and firefighting gear.
- Interpret patterns to complete product
- Sew a variety of different fabrics
- Make minor machine adjustments as needed
- Conduct daily maintenance of machines and maintain a clean working area
- Some sewing experience required, willing to train the right candidate to use an industrial sewing machine
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Manufacturing/production experience preferred but not required
Wage: Experienced sewers start at $15/hour; pay is DOE
Shift: Monday-Friday 7 AM – 3:30 PM
Call 208-378-8700 to apply today!