Compliance Bureau Specialist – State Agency
NOW HIRING State of Idaho- Compliance Bureau in Boise, ID
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- $15.35 per hour-DOE
- This is an excellent opportunity with a state agency in Boise, ID
- Parking pass provided
- The State of Idaho Compliance Bureau is involved in employer account maintenance and other integrity activities.
- Use a variety of resources to identify potential employer or claimant liability
- Advise debtors of payment options, legal obligation to pay, and execute payment agreements;
- Frequent contact with internal and external customers, which requires good public relations skills;
- Locate responsible parties using skip-tracing methods;
- Maintain collection caseload to ensure compliance with payment agreement;
- Utilize considerable independence and exercise discretion in applying tax and benefit collection laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills with authority to act on decisions made;
- Analyze delinquent account records to determine appropriate and cost-effective collection program;
- Provide guidance and assistance regarding complex program rules and regulations to office staff and external customers
- Monitoring record systems to identify and correct errors;
- Analyzing information and researching a variety of sources to identify and resolve problems or issues;
- Entering and retrieving data using a computerized record system;
- Composing and proofreading business correspondence
- Ability to work with individuals from varying cultural and socio-economic backgrounds in stressful situations
- Clean background
- Ability to commit to the assignment for 6+ months
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook, and other applications to research and manage a substantial workload.
- Must type at least 40+ WPM with high accuracy
Please submit your updated resume for immediate consideration.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!