Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is looking for 3 capable people for CI Tech positions. This position will have its own training from the company. You must have a clean back ground.
The CI Tech will complete assembly of compound insert tooling sets, and work with other team members to troubleshoot and repair CI tooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Mechanical skills used to prepare, assemble, and maintain compound tooling.
- Skillful handling of precision components.
- Reading and understanding job routing instructions.
- Ability and willingness to learn to plan the process of work.
- Ability and willingness to learn basic troubleshooting.
- Work in a safe and professional manner, keep a clean work area, and wear proper protective equipment.
- Cooperation with supervisor and co-worker, willing to work as a team.
- Show by example: temperament, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Timely arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Willing to work any shift.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills sufficient to understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. Manual dexterity is required with the use of hands to finger, feel and grasp; reach, push and pull with hands and arms for quick and repetitive motions. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed inside environmental conditions, noise, moving mechanical parts and may have air and/or skin exposure to oils and other cutting fluids.
The noise level in the environment is.
Hours: Mon -Fri 2pm-10pm