Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Personnel Plus, Inc is HIRING for a Janitorial position in Twin Falls, ID.
- Full time
Performs custodial maintenance duties, including dusting, mopping, finishing and buffing floors, vacuuming , cleaning and restocking restrooms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs general, routine custodial duties, to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and restocking paper and soap supplies.
- Performs routine maintenance to custodial equipment and supplies.
- Empties trash receptacles, disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters, and bags trash for proper disposal.
- Unlocks doors, ensuring doors are locked after cleaning areas.
- Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff, which may include submitting or recommending work orders and checking supply levels; for positions within on-campus residence halls, responsible for reporting concerns related to on-campus residents.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Assists in on-the-job training of new staff on routine procedures.
- Performs cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities and/or based on seasonal/project requirements.
- May provide vendors with access to areas for cleaning and may answer basic questions. May report issues with vendors to supervisor.
- May assist or perform snow removal activities and minor maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs, adjusting furniture, or other similar activities.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
This person must be able to pass finger printing provided by the client. must have a clean background, and be able to pass a drug test.
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.733.7300 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.