Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is looking for a couple individuals for customer service. Must have a clean background.
The Customer Service Representative is a customer relationship position that will contact businesses and individuals. This position will also receive incoming from the beginning to its conclusion.
- Professionalism: Able to follow directions, has a good work ethic, dependable, detail oriented and positive.
- Inter-personal Skills: Able to work well with others and maintain working relationships.
- Problem Solving and Adaptability: Able to make informed decisions in an ever changing environment.
- Personal Value Commitment: Demonstrate honesty, respect for others, and adherence to company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Represent the company in the utmost professional manner.
- Handle inbound customer inquiries for product and order information. Explaining products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Work closely with customers and prospects to identify product solutions and explain pricing options to meet their needs.
- Perform Order entry as required.
- Recording names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Ability to write in the English language to properly complete forms, correspondence and logs, speak English language using proper grammar and clear diction.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Timely arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Cooperation with supervisor and co-workers, willing to work as a team.
- Other duties may be assigned.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Incoming Order Status Information.
- Order Shipment Tracking Information
- Customer Order / Line Field
- Job Order Status commands
- Gather proper expedite / rush requests – pass on to Customer Service Expeditor
- Customer Order Status via telephone Customer replies via e-mail.
- Process revised customer orders
- Process Credit Memos as required
- Process CPA’s and RMA’s as required
- Shipping Hot List / Work Order Hot List
- New Customer Data Form
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum High School Diploma/GED required or equivalent combination of both education and experience preferably with sales or telemarketing;
Extensive knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office applications preferred, specifically in Outlook, Excel, and Word; knowledge of sales contact and management software highly desirable.
The ability to read, write and speak the English language using proper grammar and clear diction also with comprehension skills sufficient to understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Able to create and maintain all forms of graphs, charts, and diagrams.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is rarely, required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch and reach. The employee is required to sit for extensive lengths of time Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Scheduled Mon- Fri 8am- 5pm