Personnel plus of Twin Falls, is looking for an individual for a Customer Service/Yard and Warehouse Maintenance position. You must have a clean background!!!
Job summary: Responsible for answering phones, counter sales and any necessary yard duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for counter sales, inventory, warehouse transfers, unloading freight and stocking shelves.*
- Keeps the office, parts area and restroom tidy and organized.*
- Responsible for threading pipe, welding or other general repairs and fabrication as necessary.*
- Organizes and cleans the yard as directed by the Buhl Store Manager or Assistant Manager.*
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the grounds and units as requested.*
- Performs light carpentry, painting and general upkeep as requested by the General Manager.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of grounds as requested for AMS Mini Storage.*
- Responsible for assisting AMS Mini Storage customers in completion of contracts, payments and general questions.
- Assists as needed or requested by the designated supervisors.
- Responsible for any other tasks as requested by a supervisor.
- Assists other departments as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Telnet and Lindsay Connect.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Some irrigation experience preferred, but not required.
- Onsite training provided by the staff for this position
- Some technical schools provided, if necessary, by the company
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license
- Pipe press
- Power tools
- Pipe threader
- Band saw
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer relations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather); vibration; risk of electrical shock and insect bites.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8am- 5pm
Pay is $13.00