Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Dairy Packaging Operator
Personnel Plus is HIRING Dairy Packaging Operator in Jerome, ID.
- Rotating schedule, 3 days on, 4 days off
- 12-hour shifts, 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- $18 – $26 DOE
- 40-hour weeks (OT depending on orders)
- Learn and understand the basic function and operation of all packaging equipment
- Perform each and all packaging line operations
- Rotate into various line positions when required
- Ensure that packaging specifications, requirements and standards for are met
- Report quality and production issues to the supervisor
- Communicate with the operator you are relieving to gain knowledge of the present state of the equipment and production run
- Review previous shift paperwork/labels and follow the set production schedules closely
- Assure that we have taken all necessary samples of finished and ingredient products
- Assist with the metal detector checks at the start of every shift as needed
- Stage all necessities (totes, bags, pallets, sked sheets, placards, pen, marker, whirl-packs, spoons) that are needed for your shift
- Assist in assuring that all pallets of products, after each run, are taken out of the tote room and are placarded accurately as needed
- Make sure packaging room necessities (bags, broom, whirl-packs, paperwork, vacuum cleaner and utensils) are stored neatly in their assigned places. (Nothing on floor)
- Maintain daily sanitation schedule
- Monitor various aspects of the bagging system to assure it is running smoothly and not backing up. Periodically check for bagging or product quality issues and communicate any findings with supervisor immediately.
- Ensure all bags are stacked neatly and inside of the pallet at all times
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Previous machine operator experience or equivalent skills
- Must be able to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- High School diploma or GED
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.733.7300 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!