Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Dairy Processing Operator
Personnel Plus is HIRING Dairy Processing Operator in Jerome, ID.
- Rotating schedule, 3 days on, 4 days off
- 12-hour shifts, 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- $18 – $26 DOE
- 40-hour weeks (OT depending on orders)
- Communicate with the operator you are relieving to gain knowledge of the present state of the equipment and production run
- Review previous shift paperwork, maintain proper documentation, as necessary, and follow the set production schedules closely
- Must be able to follow specific directions
- Effectively communicate with all departmental operators. Any issues should be reported to a shift lead/supervisor/manager in a timely manner
- Maintain proper documentation for production Runs and CIP’s
- Maintain a clean and organized area
- Maintain daily sanitation schedule
- Follow personal hygiene and GMP Requirements
- Safety oriented and follow all safety policies and procedures
- Must qualify and be certified to drive a company forklift. Training provided.
- Consistently monitor product quality and bring any issues to the attention of the lead or supervisor overseeing the shift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Previous machine operator experience or equivalent skills
- Must be able to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- High School diploma or GED
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.733.7300 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!