Opening: Deburr Technician
- Assess the condition of the parts as delivered to department.
- Process parts thru the wash station, shaker, and time saver deburr/cleaning processes required
to assure proper finish and material condition.
- Quality check parts for proper finish and condition and consult with Quality Control personnel as
required regarding parts that do not meet the required standard.
- Operate machines and small tonnage presses
- Assemble parts if required
- Sort parts
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills sufficient to
understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required use hands to manipulate, handle, or
grab; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach and sit
occasionally for extensive lengths of time. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move 45
pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the environment is loud.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.