Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is looking for motivated individuals for a precision parts hardware manufacture
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- DOE $14-17
- Day Shift
- 40 hour work weeks
The Die Maker assembles, aligns, and maintains existing tooling used in production dies; retrieves and
files all tooling stored in the Die Stak system; troubleshoots and repairs tooling used in production dies;
maintains “on‐time” workflow within the department; machines tooling components as required; heat
treat the tool steel; and performs basic form grinding. Consistently follows processes and schedules
independently, with periodic interaction with manager, and others following our core values of
maintaining relationships in a team environment modeling professionalism, inter‐personal
skills, problem solving, adaptability, and personal value commitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain dies: Progressive, Draw, CI, etc.
- Understand engineering of all new dies
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Work independently on most repair work
- Operate tool room equipment ‐ full grinding room, Tooling QA, Tool pulling, CI Assembly, and
ability to enhance project flow
- Build replacement parts for CI and progressive dies from die prints or existing parts
- Understanding of wire EDM and its capabilities
- Setup punch press, assist press operators on press floor
- Proficiently work with precision measuring equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude to assist with troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Work in a safe and professional manner, keep a clean work area, and wear proper protective
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean Background
- Drug Free
- Relevant work experience
- Professionalism: Able to follow directions, has a good work ethic, and dependable.
- Inter-personal Skills: Able to work with others and maintain working relationships.
- Problem Solving and Adaptability: Able to make informed decisions in an ever-changing environment.
- Personal Value Commitment: Demonstrate honesty, respect for others, and adherence to company standards.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.733.7300 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.