Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is looking for motivated individuals for a precision parts hardware manufacture
The Die Maker assembles, aligns, and maintains existing tooling used in production dies; retrieves and
files all tooling stored in the Die Stak system; troubleshoots and repairs tooling used in production dies;
maintains “on‐time” workflow within the department; machines tooling components as required; heat
treat the tool steel; and performs basic form grinding. Consistently follows processes and schedules
independently, with periodic interaction with manager, and others following our core values of
maintaining relationships in a team environment modeling professionalism, inter‐personal
skills, problem solving, adaptability, and personal value commitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Build and maintain dies: Progressive, Draw, CI, etc.
- Understand engineering of all new dies
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Work independently on most repair work
- Operate tool room equipment ‐ full grinding room, Tooling QA, Tool pulling, CI Assembly, and
ability to enhance project flow
- Build replacement parts for CI and progressive dies from die prints or existing parts
- Understanding of wire EDM and its capabilities
- Setup punch press, assist press operators on press floor
- Proficiently work with precision measuring equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude to assist with troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Work in a safe and professional manner, keep a clean work area, and wear proper protective
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean Background
- Drug Free
- Relevant work experience
- Professionalism: Able to follow directions, has a good work ethic, and dependable.
- Inter-personal Skills: Able to work with others and maintain working relationships.
- Problem Solving and Adaptability: Able to make informed decisions in an ever-changing environment.
- Personal Value Commitment: Demonstrate honesty, respect for others, and adherence to company standards.
Schedule is Monday through Friday 8-5
Pay is DOE $15-$24
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.