State of Idaho – Department of Veterans Services, Now hiring Dietary Aides!
Dietary Aides assist in food preparation for individuals in the Department of Veterans Services Facility. The Dietary Aides work closely with the Dietitians and Chefs to ensure patients and residents receive healthy meals based on their specific diet plans.
The schedule requires shift work, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Pay rate: $12-$14.38/hour DOE
Duties may include but not limited to:
– Preparing meals, snacks, and beverages following specific procedures
– Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
– Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and food items
– Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
– Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
– Basic reading and understanding of the Periodic Automatic Replacement (PAR) Inventory Levels
– Knowledge of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
– General experience with operating and cleaning of commercial-grade dishwasher, food slicers, processors, choppers, blenders, and mixers
– Excellent customer service
– General knowledge of food handling sanitation and safety practices
– Experience cleaning and sanitizing kitchen areas
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs at waist level
Before each shift employees will go through a simple screening
**Mask must be worn at all times while in the facility**
Call 208-378-8700 for an immediate interview!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com