The Dietary Cook is primarily responsible for preparing and serving meals according to dietary needs.
Cook’s will walk, stand and bend, twist and carry food boxes up to 25lbs daily.
- Monitoring methods of food handling
- Preparing meal service
- Checks food temperature to assure food safety
- Prepares special diets according to the menu and as specified by the Idaho Diet Manual to include food preferences.
- Performing assigned work and cleaning routines
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary
One plus year in food service or dining service
One plus year food service in a health care dietary setting
Schedule will be 5 days per week starting as early as 6am and end as late as 8pm. Work days will be an 8 hour shift.
Pay rate starts at $15.00/hr
Submit updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.