The Discovery Unit investigates unemployment fraud through various methods such as conducting research, gathering facts, and working closely with other departments and external agencies. The TRS2 is responsible for providing a high level of customer service while verifying the identity for each claim. Strong data entry skills and a high level of accuracy are required.
- Monitoring record systems to identify and correct errors;
- Analyzing information and researching a variety of sources to identify and resolve problems or issues;
- Ability to work with individuals from varying cultural and socio-economic backgrounds in stressful situations;
- Entering and retrieving data using a computerized record system;
- Composing and proofreading business correspondence
- Clean background
- Ability to commit to the assignment for 6+ months
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook, and other applications to research and manage a substantial workload
- Must type at least 50 WPM with high accuracy
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm, 40 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity with a state agency in Boise, ID. Apply today!