Personnel plus inc, of twin falls is looking for individuals for an estimator. Must have a clean back ground!!! Do you enjoy working in Excel, pulling together information and data into one location, and making sense of it? Do you enjoy being able to work on several projects at the same time updating, calculating, and finishing multiple projects all in a day’s work? Comfortable with math? If this seems like you, please read on.
Opening: Estimator Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Estimating for Precision Washers and Fasteners the estimator completes customer requested quotes for precision manufactured products using various software, vendor quotes, and pricing. Consistently follows processes with periodic interaction with manager, and with others following core values of maintaining effective working relationships in a team environment, modeling professionalism, inter-personal skills, problem solving, adaptability, and personal value commitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide simple and complex written and spoken communication.
- Provide timely and accurate quotes to achieve the goals and objectives of the department.
- Complete quotations according to departmental processes and procedures.
- Ability to learn how to read outside process pricing from vendor communications.
- Properly Route logged quotes using company communication program.
- Be willing to train others, answer technical questions, and give updates on the status of quotes,
complicated blueprints and military specifications.
- Communicate regularly with the engineering department to analyze complicated parts.
- Complete no-bid communication as requested.
- Maintain excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Perform with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Load pricing into the system.
- Calculate lead-times for products.
- Comfortable working with math in Excel.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking on several estimating projects requiring moving between projects ensuring each one is completed.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent internet skills.
- Plus’s but not required:
- Experience in manufacturing.
- Some knowledge of engineering.
- Experience with materials, finishes, and heat treat.
- Experience with MRP systems.
- The ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills sufficient to understand safety standards and job performance expectations
Benefits available when you roll over
- Benefits begin the first day of the month following the hire date
- Employees are eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, and other voluntary products such as additional life, accidental death, and critical illness
- 401K program with company matching
- Paid time off (PTO) from 1 to 3 weeks depending on length of service and 2 personal days
- 9 company paid holidays
- Length of service program for full-time employees
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
PAY $15- $18 DOE