Executive Housekeeper is responsible for overseeing all Housekeeping Operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while evaluating guest satisfaction and setting department targets and objectives. Housekeeping Managers, Supervisors and Professional Cleaning Services invited to apply.
As an Executive Housekeeper, you are responsible for overseeing all Housekeeping/Laundry operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Executive Housekeeper/Housekeeping Manager will also be required to evaluate guest satisfaction and set department targets and objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee Housekeeping Operations
- Help oversee Daily Breakfast Operations
- Oversee Laundry Operations
- Oversee Houseperson Position
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Inspect, regularly, all fixtures, fittings, and appliances to ensure compliance to standards and take action as necessary to conform to standard
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping/Laundry Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.