Personnel Plus is seeking qualified applications for experienced Framers. Build and repair structures made of wood or wood products. Constructing what becomes the framework for the rest of the building. Perform tasks involving physical labor for construction of modular units. May operate hand and power tools of all types, mechanical hoists, measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May clean and prepare work area, and clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials. May assist other craft and trade workers.
Responsibilities/Learned Skill Will Include:
- Assist in building a modular unit under supervision.
- Make, Install, and repair floors, walls, and roofs.
- Complete tasks as assigned.
- Ensure the work area is clean and organized at the start and end of each shift.
- Check all tools and materials for safety hazards prior to use.
- Ability to operate and control hand tools (tape measure, hammer, screwdrivers, utility knife, etc.) and pneumatic tools and equipment (nail guns, screw guns, sprayers, etc.)
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Proficient knowledge in commercial/residential construction and other structures.
- Ability to organize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Compliance with all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Experience in steel stud and wood framing in residential or commercial construction.
- An aptitude to learn new skills and grow as an individual
- A strong work ethic
- Acute attention to detail
- An unwavering commitment to building quality products
- Willingness to learn
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, and kneel.
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, and handling materials.
Must be able to lift and carry 50Ibs.
Moderately loud noise level.
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.