Job Description: Experience is a plus but not required. Willing to train the right person. Labor intensive. Pipe fitting, bolt up, grinding and buffing welds, cutting pipe. must know how to MIG welding (flux core and hardwire).
Full-Time, Temp to Hire, must be able to work 10-12 hr days.
- A welder helper often follows behind the welder to clean and grind the weld area. They may also operate welding machines themself, like torches, magnetic drills, hammers, and beveling machines. When the welding portion of the job is done, the welder’s assistant cleans up the workspace.
- check the welding equipment periodically to spot any problems or upcoming maintenance needs and schedule a technician who can make the required repairs to keep downtime to a minimum. The welder’s assistant should be highly focused on the details of the job to help save the welder time, answer questions on the fly and prevent mistakes.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!