Food Plant Operator
Caldwell, ID 83606
- Food plant operators are responsible for manufacturing all food items in the factory and performing sanitation duties daily.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Adhere to high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and quality
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Follow written policies, recipes and standard operating procedures
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to perform redundant tasks over a period of time
- High school Diploma or GED or the equivalent
- Stand, walk, bend, twist, climb, balance, crouch and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and controls.
- Able to lift 50lbs occasionally up to 65lbs
- ** Food Handlers Certificate** ( ask how to get one free)
Required Dress Code:
- Must wear all approved personal protection equipment, including smock, caps, gloves, and facemask.
- Full Time Temp To Hire
- Work DAY SHIFT ONLY
- 8-10 hours 4-5 days a week with 1 weekend date either Saturday or Sunday
- Shifts start 5am and 6am
- Wage $13.00/hr. to start
About the Company:
- Food plant that transforms raw food ingredients into delicious packaged foods for convenience stores and their customers. Full benefits offered as soon as temporary period is complete!