Food Processes Operator
Personnel Plus is looking for a few individuals to feel Food Processes Operator position in Jerome, ID. Day shifts and Swing shifts are available.
- Operate machines to produce fried and non-fried food products
- Set up, start, or load food processing equipment
- Ability to work efficiently and safely
- Set and control flow rates, temperatures, and pressures of machinery
- Weigh, check and mix ingredients according to recipes
- Monitor ingredient mixes and make needed adjustments during production processes
- Clean equipment and workspace according to health and safety regulations
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as, operating instruction, procedures, and spec sheets
- Basic troubleshooting skills and basic mechanical aptitude
- Possess Verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Sense of time urgency during start-up, Shut down, and downtime
- Record production data at the end of every day, writing down how much was produced, downtime, cause of downtime and employees on the line.
- The ability to work as a team
- Be cognizant of any changes in a machine’s capabilities, and report any malfunctions to management
- Collect samples from the machines while in the middle of processing to visually inspect the quality of the food
- Prefer but not required high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to stand for long time periods to monitor production process and lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience with SQF and GMP programs
Shift: Days and Swings available
Pay: $15 for day shift $15.75 for swing shift
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.