Our Material Handler is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of raw materials internally used throughout our manufacturing facility to meet production goals.
The successful candidate will exhibit outstanding operational skill and safety consciousness while demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, highly active environment.
- Loads, unloads and delivers materials within or near the worksite.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools.
- Interpret instructions; oral & written
- Handling and managing materials, receiving deliveries.
- Filling orders from numerous departments.
- Ensure the stable flow of materials in the shop.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 1-year experience loading and unloading material.
- Recent experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Demonstrate skilled forklift operation. (Forklift driving test will be administered) Forklift certification is preferred, not required.
- A Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record is required.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Work Monday-Thursday, 4PM – 2:30 AM. $15.00 – $16.00 per hour to start.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position with one of Boise’s premier manufacturing companies. We offer an excellent benefits package, regular performance reviews, and opportunities for advancement. Enjoy 3-day weekends- working Monday-Thursday!
Call now! 208-378-8700