FULL- TIME OPENINGS AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY!!- CALL NOW! 208-378-8700
Ada County Highway District is now hiring for a fun and awesome crew! The Crack Seal season has started and will work throughout the winter until May 2019.
Schedule is a 10 hour shift, Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Crews work a 40-hour week, as weather permits.
Pay rate is $10.50/hr
Crew members will be responsible for cleaning, prepping, trimming, maintaining and applying liquid crack seal on public and residential roadways. Crew members must be able use blowers, brooms, shovels, and a variety of other hand tools to ensure a clean surface prior to resealing. Crew members must be willing to learn and adapt to different techniques to ensure quality in a safe manner.
– Must have a valid Idaho Driver’s License.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions.
– Must be able to lift/carry 35 pounds on a regular basis.
Personnel Plus, Inc. The Treasure Valley’s Total Staffing Solution. Your one-stop employment shop!
– Over 94% of our employees secure long-term employment
– Our online application and hiring process is easy & efficient
– Immediate openings, start work TODAY
– Permanent employment/ career opportunities with the valleys top private companies as well as City, State, and County agencies
– Health Insurance, WEEKLY pay, direct deposit.
– NO SERVICE FEE to our employees for working with Personnel Plus