Work Monday-Thursday from 4 pm-2:30 am
- Forklift operation, unload inbound freight trucks
- Load/unload warehouse delivery trucks
- Drive/operate 26’ ft. curtain side truck delivering materials to/from Manufacturing (CDL not required)
- Pull/palletize and schedule warehouse parts by material pick list to satisfy production needs
- Receive freight matching all items to pack list and purchase order
- Respond to all inbound company email and phone calls as needed
- Occasional heavy lifting required
- Basic computer operation required
- Other projects as assigned
- MUST HAVE a Valid Idaho Drivers License with a good driving record
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1-2 years recent experience working in a warehouse
- Ability to maintain good employee relations within a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, communicate, as well as prioritize work schedule.
- Basic computer Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. (team lifting is encouraged).
We offer stable employment with excellent benefits! Call now @ 208-378-8700
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.