Personnel Plus, Inc. Pocatello is looking for fit, and energetic General Laborers to perform a variety of tasks.
General Laborers’ responsibilities include a wide range of skills and abilities.
To be successful as a General Laborer you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require endurance, and an eagerness to learn and adapt to the jobs. A good General Laborer is able to understand instructions both verbal and written with the ability to carry them out efficiently within the given timeline.
General Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate various equipment and vehicles.
- Use of power and hand tools.
- Moving goods from the receiving area.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
General Laborer Requirements:
- A high school graduate or equivalent.
- Strength to perform manual labor.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Able to work in any weather extremes.
- Able to do a repetitive movement.
- Able to work in various conditions.
- Able to lift repetitive amounts
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.