Graveyard Sanitation Tech- Snack Foods Production Facility
Personnel Plus is NOW HIRING for Sanitation Techs in Weiser, ID AND Ontario, OR
- Monday – Friday * Overtime may be required
- Graveyard Shift 10:00 pm- 6:00 am
- $13.25 p/h to start
- No experience needed, ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING!
- Temp to hire opportunity with benefits!
- Supports sanitation and hygienic production at a snack foods company
- Thoroughly cleans all manufacturing equipment
- Sanitize walls, floors, ceilings, windows, etc. in the facility
- Use ladders, lifts, and rigging equipment to reach and clean as needed
- Use chemicals and power washers to ensure proper sanitation
- Maintain necessary records and sanitation logs
- Promote health and safety in the facility
- Understand and follow Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures
- Adhere to Inspection Regulations
- Ensure quality sanitation of the production equipment
- Other related duties as assigned
- Required to stand for shift duration (8–10-hour shift)
- Ability to bend, kneel, climb stairs, reach overhead, and perform various repetitive motions
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Wear proper PPE during the entire shift
- NO Jewelry or painted fingernails while on shift
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member or our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.