Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is looking for an experienced concrete worker. Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
This is a temp to hire position, looking for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- building forms.
- Setting up the forms.
- Pouring concrete.
- Using wire mesh to reinforce the concrete.
- Spreading and smoothing concrete.
- Molding expansion joints and edges.
- Using stains or colors to add the finishing touch.
- Adding small stones or other materials for decoration.
- Applying waterproofing and sealant to protect the concrete work.
- Monitoring the material to ensure it hardens to a durable finish.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Physical requirements: Standing, Lifting 50-100 lbs. Bending, Repetitive motion
- Must be able to take direction and follow through on direction.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Experience with construction and concrete is a plus.
Work days are Monday – Friday Hours vary
all workers start at $13.00 an hour raises given frequently depending on performance