Heavy Machinery Mechanic
Personnel Plus is looking for a heavy machinery mechanic for one of our local Burley clients.
Will be responsible for inspecting machinery, and light trucks. Also service technicians, engine repairs, and other troubleshooting maintenance and repairs. Knowledge of diesel engines is required, Employee will be troubleshooting repairs on all potatoes equipment such as conveys, belts, pilers, and some electrical.
At least 1 year of experience is preferred.
Pay will depend on experience
- Assess vehicles and/or machinery to accurately diagnose and repair issues.
- Provide routine inspections of vehicles and inform clients of any issues.
- Prepare quotes and work estimates as requested.
- Keep an accurate log of all work performed.
- Maintain and clean garage equipment and tools to ensure they are kept in a safe and usable condition at all times.
- Adhere to company work safety policies.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Shifts: Can be 10-12 hrs. Days or Nights. OT is paid as it may be required to be on call in case of emergencies.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!