Highly Skilled CNC Machinist
- Mori Seiki NL Lathe
- Mori Seiki 5 Axis Vertical Mill
- Responsible for Set-up, Programming and operating CNC machines to produce small batches or large quantities of parts.
- Must be able and willing to work in a team environment.
- Ensure products meet precise specifications.
- Exercise focused attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts, replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Use of Mics, Calipers and various handheld tools for parts inspection to verify conformance to specifications.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce parts.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Lift work piece manually or using hoist; secure work piece in fixture or load automatic feeding device.
- Start machine, engage feed, and observe operation.
- May move machine controls and guides to adjust machine.
- May file, sand, or shape machined parts, using hand tools and power tools.
- May clean machined parts using de-greasing tank or solvent and rags.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds by self in a safe manner.
- Full understanding of GD & T
- High school or equivalent (Required).
- Possess knowledge of basic math and computer skills.
- 10 + years machine shop experience required.
- CNC/Programming experience required.
- Gibbs Cam preferred.
- Resume required
- Drug Free
- Clean Backgrounds
- Monday- Friday
- Swing Shift 3pm -11pm
- Wage $22-28 DOE
- Location: Caldwell, ID
About the Company:
Upon rollover you will be eligible for the following
- Health insurance,
- Life ($25,000) and AD&D insurance policies coverage,
- Dental insurance,
- Vision insurance.
Health, dental and life insurance for dependent coverage is also available for purchase.
Retirement: Upon successful completion of six months of continuous employment, each new full-time employee is eligible to participate in our simple IRA retirement plan with American Funds.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!